♕ ALia YaYa ♕

Shoutbox







♡ Pemilik Blog ♡


+Follow ♡| | Dashboard ♡
♕ Nur Farahin Alia Bt Zamri :) ♕ SMK Kompleks Gong Badak, Kuala Terengganu

Diary Profile

♡ Sahabat Selamanyaa ♡




♡ Single Is Simple ♡
Thanks You ♡


Assalamualaikum :-)

Dear future husband, I believe one day we will meet and fall in love each other. Not now but the day will come to us when it's a right time. There must be reason why we cant meet now. But if u're dating with someone right now, please don't touch her ! Cause its seems like unfair to me. I always keep my manner with other guys that i meet, because its for my own sake and especially for you the only one who deserved it when we got married and i being "HALAL" to you. Wait for me dear love, stay healthy. Whatever you did, Allah always be your side. When you are at the hard time, don't stop pray to him. Put faith on Him, because Allah know what the best for us. Insyaallah. With love, Your future wife.





Copyright ALia YaYa all rights reserved :) No Copycat Here ^^